Krunal Group is proud to offer an array of Toll Manufacturing services across multiple markets.
With ISO 9001:2008 accreditation and IPPC authorisation we can undertake liquid blends from 1 to 20 tonnes and are proud to be a Toll Manufacturer, leader.
We work with our customers’ requirements in toll manufacture whether the products have unique properties or require specific development criteria. Exclusivity is treated as an up-most priority for all contracts to ensure complete non-disclosure
Our highly flexible stainless steel vessels are all equipped with heating, cooling, circulation, agitation and filtration. Some of the vessels are flameproof and therefore able to handle both aqueous and solvent based manufacturing products which we can fill into any pack size ranging from 50 litres to drums and IBCs to bulk tankers
What are the benefits of utilising Krunal Group for your Toll Manufacturing?
- Maintains you exclusive control over the intellectual properties of your chemical formulation
- Lowers your manufacturing costs
- Utilise our experience and passion in Chemical Toll Manufacture
- Avoids you capital investment in facilities and resources
- Streamlines your time-to-market
- Confidentiality is always guaranteed
Mixing & Reactor vessels available for Toll Manufacture include:
- 2 x stainless steel mixing vessels ranging from 20 to 20,000 tonne capacity
- 2 x 316 stainless steel mixing vessels ranging from 1,500 to 20,000 tonne capacity
- 1 x plastic lined reactor vessel
- All vessels are equipped with heating and cooling depending on the requirements of your product
- Powder blending facilities available from between 50 KG to 1000 KG
Chemical storage facilities available for Toll Manufacturing include:
- 20,000 litres x 2
- 22,000 litres x 2
- 34,500 litres x 1
- 40,000 litres x 2
- 50,000 litres x 1
For even more information on our Toll Manufacturing services you can download our toll manufacturing information presenter here Krunal Group – 2015 Toll Manufacturing